Re: APOLOGY

To: William M Walters <billwalters2@juno.com>
Subject: Re: APOLOGY
From: rickfisk <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 12:48:02 -0400
Cc: rtrummel@san.osd.mil, VretroW@aol.com, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I can live with everything in lower case, at least it's readable.  We've got
a guy in another newsgroup I read that capitalizes the first letter of every
word.  Talk about hard to read!  He says he's in the military and that's the
way they do things at his base.  We can't get him to stop.  I just generally
ignore his posts because they are so hard to read.

Rick
'59 Bugeye