RE: APOLOGY

To: "'VretroW@aol.com'" <VretroW@aol.com>, "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: APOLOGY
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:38:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Whatever anybody else might have to say about this guy, I think it shows some
class to step right up and apologize. Anybody can say something ignorant, not
everybody will do something to try and correct it. I'm willing to cut a little
slack.

Phil Vanner
(Incidentally, his Sprite comment was not posted to the Spridget list by him,
it was forwarded from the MG list)