Re: Exhaust Systems - Advice needed - Thanks

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Exhaust Systems - Advice needed - Thanks
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:16:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all of the exhaust suggestions, I think I have a pretty good
idea of what I should do now.

I guess there was a little confusion with how I worded the original post. I
have a lcb header that is in great shape, it was just the exhaust pipe and
muffler that I needed. I quit smoking cigarettes two months ago after a 2
pack a day x 20 year habit, and I have a bit of a hard time forming
complete sentences that make sense to anyone else but me  lately.

Thanks again for all of the help, this list is great!

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget
1968-70 Abitza