Re: Exhaust Systems - Advice needed - Thanks

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Subject: Re: Exhaust Systems - Advice needed - Thanks
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 07:42:12 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Nory,

You too!? I put down the sauce almost 5 years ago. As a matter of fact,
everytime I drive my Midget past the liquor store I think about how I'd
never have that car if I were still drinking because all of my money would
have went to good old John Barleycorn.

Re: toothpicks as a stop smoking aid: I found these toothpicks called "Tea
Tree Austrailian Chewing Sticks" They are great, specifically made for
people who are quitting smoking. They seem to be a standard item in health
food stores.

Thanks for the note about your mother. My next door neighbor is hooked up
to an oxygen tank because of her emphysema and she still goes outside to
smoke cigarettes. I didn't want that to be me, and I knew damned well it
could be, all too easily.

Back to our regularly scheduled lbc discussions ;-)

Take care,

Robert