Re: Parking brake.

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Andrew Griffith" <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
Subject: Re: Parking brake.
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:29:52 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank, how do you tell which parking brake rods (or axle) are on the car?

The rods on my axle have been cut and a nut welded in for adjustment. It's
really kludged up. I want to replace them with solid rods, but don't know
which ones I need. The car is a '61 Bugeye, but it has a 1275 and late-model
brakes. The axle could be anything.

Tom Zuchowski