Re: 2-1998 Sprite Models Announced

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2-1998 Sprite Models Announced
From: Kathleen Mills <klmills@wcic.cioe.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 23:50:37 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry George, I don't believe it!

I checked out the web site and it had me going for a minute.  Then I checked out
the "Sprite 4x4 Workhorse".

"The Healey Sprite 4x4 Workhorse is primarily a commercial vehicle offering
rugged
practicality with stylish design at outstanding value. It can be used off-road
and is
capable of towing 3 tons and winching 2.5 tons."

Right!  Good one!

Russ Mills
'60 Sprite