Re: Rear Axle -

To: <shk@qnet.com>, "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Axle -
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:51:14 -0500
Cc: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>, "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ron,

If you'd like, I can let you in on the Team Thicko method... the "Secret
Schmoo"...

I recommend a Speedi Sleeve. We use no paper gasket. No O ring. Just a clean
surface. We also use Allen screws instead of the Phillips or flathead, as
you can tighten them down with the drum on. We spread a liberal amount of
RTV blue, black or copper... doesn't seem to matter. Torque your wheels to
the proper spec.

No leaks.

WST