Re: Just bought my Midget today!

To: gottstein@erols.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Just bought my Midget today!
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:02:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-28 00:15:23 EDT, gottstein@erols.com writes:

<<  Is anyone Familiar with the Positive Earth
 Club? >>

Yes, but one of the organizers is a very shady character, and should be
approached with caution.  His name is Frank Clarici email address above the
one called spritenut.  Am sure you'll be hearing from him about the
particulars of the club.
Obviously am kidding regarding Frank.  He can take a joke too.... at least I
hope he can.  He's coming up in a couple of weeks and help with some
mechanicals on my car.  If he holds a grudge, than i guess my MKII will either
not run at all or go reverse when put into 3rd gear.  Just one of Franks many
talents.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj