Re: bugeye timing

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, carolien@coastalnet.com
Subject: Re: bugeye timing
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:05:06 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Carol,
  How are you checking the timing, If you are using the pointer attached
to the timing cover are you sure it is pointing in the right spot. With
number 1 piston at top dead center the long point on the pointer and the
notch in the cranshaft pulley should line up exactly if not the pointer
is off, and needs to be bent to the right position.
Regards,
Peter.