RE: Tidbit On UK Orders

To: "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: Tidbit On UK Orders
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:52:54 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Actually, you usually get a poor rate in either place, although the credit
card people have gotten better recently. Before anyone goes through this
exercise, make sure you aren't running around for half a day just to save
$5. My experience is that it's just not worth the effort if your exchanging
under $500.

Daniel