News Flash: MG vs Tr*&%$h Rally info

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: News Flash: MG vs Tr*&%$h Rally info
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 08:24:24 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This just in.
On a request for information from the special prosecutor, The following
statement was issed:

>Dear Larry,
>     Just put the Oct. newsletter in the mail, with info about the
>rally. It's on the 18th, registration between 10-10:30 AM, first car off
>at 11. It's a map rally, lasting about 2 hours, ending at a brewery. We
>meet at Chal-Brit (a restaurant, I think) at the intersections of rt.
>202 & County Line Road, near Doylestown. There's a number in the
>newsletter for info. Take care, S.

Further details to be released at a subsequent date.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS Doylestown is about 35 miles north of Philadelphia, PA, along Rts 202
and 611.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?