Re: News Flash: MG vs Tr*&%$h Rally info

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: News Flash: MG vs Tr*&%$h Rally info
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 08:32:52 -0400
Cc: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
WOW!!!

The meeting place for this is about 2 miles from my house!!  But, is this
shopping center(ChalBrit) the one with the Genaurdi's or Clemens
Supermarket??  Be sure to check this.

Too bad this is the same day as the AHSTC Philly region tour.  We'll be
meeting at the McDeath(McDonald's) in Doylestown at 8am if anyone is
interested.  Maybe we'll cross during the morning and get everyone confused!!

Maybe see some of you soon!

Jason.

At 08:24 AM 10/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>This just in.
>On a request for information from the special prosecutor, The following
>statement was issed:
>
>>Dear Larry,
>>     Just put the Oct. newsletter in the mail, with info about the
>>rally. It's on the 18th, registration between 10-10:30 AM, first car off
>>at 11. It's a map rally, lasting about 2 hours, ending at a brewery. We
>>meet at Chal-Brit (a restaurant, I think) at the intersections of rt.
>>202 & County Line Road, near Doylestown. There's a number in the
>>newsletter for info. Take care, S.
>
>Further details to be released at a subsequent date.
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget
>
>PS Doylestown is about 35 miles north of Philadelphia, PA, along Rts 202
>and 611.
>
>Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
>System Manager/Administrator
>Neuropsychiatry Section
>Department of Psychiatry
>University of Pennsylvania
>3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
>Philadelphia, PA 19104
>
>In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
>gates?

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |