Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?

To: Nory@webtv.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 14:13:25 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Nory wrote:

>You don't -have- a -life-, do you?   (:

Shucks, 'tween being a single daddy, a full-time student, and working
full-time, I don't have *time* for a life (isn't it automatically revoked
when you become a parent?).

I do know how to used the "find and replace" function in my word
processor, though....  Couple minutes devoted to some levity is a good
thing.  : )

Rich
'79 MG Midget "Miss Molly"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"

"It is wise to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties."
James Madison ca. 1791

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]