Re: Raleigh Brit Car Fest, Sway Bars, and other stuff

To: "Chuck Ciaffone" <chuckc@ibm.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Raleigh Brit Car Fest, Sway Bars, and other stuff
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 19:59:18 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Saturday, October 10, 1998 4:24 PM
Subject: Raleigh Brit Car Fest, Sway Bars, and other stuff

>Chuck,
I talked to you today and didn't realize it was you. I was in the Cherry Red
Bugeye. Ed pointed out to me later that that was you, but you had already
left. It was a great show and I had a blast driving the 160 miles one way to
it on these great Carolina back roads. I have now passed the 1100 mile mark
on the car. Carol. '59 Bugeye

Howdee!