Re: NADA Book

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: NADA Book
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:11:46 -0500
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, phax@eng.kns.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a NADA CLassic, Collectible and Special Interest Car
Apprasial Guide for Jan thru April 1998. In this book a 1977
Midget MK IV 2DR RDSTR is listed as
   Low      Avg     High
   1900    3075     4300

Since no place on the book is the term "Blue Book" mentioned, in this
case I would go with the $500 figure.

I have used this book in discussion with my insurance carrier, but have
been told that in a more current issue the price for big Healeys has
gone down slightly. So if you must use the book find the one with
the lowest value.

Bob Brown