Re: NADA Book

To: rcbrown@lucent.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NADA Book
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:36:41 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 10/15/98 4:42:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:         Re: NADA Book
 Date:  10/15/98 4:42:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  rcbrown@lucent.com (R. C. Brown)
 Sender:        owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 To:    Ajhsys@aol.com
 CC:    british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
spridgets@autox.team.net, phax@eng.kns.com

 I have a NADA CLassic, Collectible and Special Interest Car
 Apprasial Guide for Jan thru April 1998. In this book a 1977
 Midget MK IV 2DR RDSTR is listed as
    Low      Avg     High
    1900    3075     4300

 Since no place on the book is the term "Blue Book" mentioned, in this
 case I would go with the $500 figure.

 I have used this book in discussion with my insurance carrier, but have
 been told that in a more current issue the price for big Healeys has
 gone down slightly. So if you must use the book find the one with
 the lowest value.

 Bob Brown

Thanks Bob,

I don't have a choice of which book to use.  The notary uses the current NADA
book (blue or not!).  I did not see the Classic, Collectible, etc. book the
last time I was there, so I don't think that one is used in PA for tax
purposes.

I just need a standard, current, NADA book.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 DSM