Re: TR6 Value

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Value
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:27:31 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, MGList <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Graziano wrote:

> PS:  What's a '70 TR6 worth anyway?  Dear me I hope it's not worth 12.5K.

Well a judge here in my home town spent 14,000 dollars making a TR6
absolutly perfect.
His efforts showed. He then tried to sell it, leather interior, canvas
top, all rebuilt with a perfect paint job mind you. He took $6500!
That's about the going price for a nice TR6. They start at around $2500
for a needing help driver and max out at $10,000 for a perfect example.
These are realistic selling prices, I know some people have $40,000 TR6s
in their garage, at least they think so!
These figures are from what I have seen in recent years.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ