Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave

To: valntine@postoffice.ptd.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 07:56:40 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin,

Where is SCIP, and where is Advance Auto?  Please more info on these two.  Are
they local stores, or are they mail order houses or Internet available?  I am
looking for MCs for the '77 Midget I am buying, and Victoria British wants
$190. for the brake and $75. for the clutch.

Thanks,

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 10/24/98 1:04:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,