Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave

To: valntine@mail.ptd.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:17:41 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 10/25/98 10:22:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
valntine@postoffice.ptd.net writes:

<< I have ordered from SCIP several
 times with no problems, but I understand their return policy is for
 company credit >>

In fact, I ordered a package of parts from SCIP when I was reworking my '79
Midget a few weeks ago.  One of the items I ordered and received from them was
an accelerator cable for a '79 Midget (of course).  Since my carburation has
been converted from the old SUs to a Weber downdraft, and the cable had to run
all the  way across the engine and into the right side, the cable they sent
was too short.  They accepted it back (following calling procedures on the
back of the invoice) and gave me proper credit card credit for the cable,and
did not charge me a restocking fee indicated onthe invoice.  They didnt have a
longer cable that I could use.

Anybody have a suggestion as to a cable that might be long enough I would
appreciate it.

---David
        '67 Sprite MKIV, aka, Vicky
        '79 Midget, aka, Taz