"writing on the carb"

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "writing on the carb"
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 16:38:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I was just cleaning the grease and dirt off my carb (ZS) and noticed
that on the bottom plug, somebody had scrawled (maybe with an engraver)
the words "side draft."  Is this normal?  I don't remember that on my
other two (previous) Midgets, and I rebuilt both of those.  Just
curious.  If it isn't normal, what would make somebody want to do it?  I
figured it wasn't normal because they made one huge 'D' and used that
same 'D' for both words (the words were written on top of each other).
I can't imagine anybody at the factory being so creative.  heh heh

adrian

PS  Whoever designed the locations of the nuts/bolts for the brake and
clutch master cylinder mounting needs to be smacked or something.  Good
thing the entire pedal box assembly was out of the car!

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget
http://www.ravineware.com