Thanks! Re: More master cylinder stuff

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks! Re: More master cylinder stuff
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:23:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to everone who responded.  I am going to go home tonight, and hopefully,
with
a combination of drilling, screwing, and heating, (that sounded bad, didn't
it?) I
should be able to get that thing out.  I believe I'll probably start documenting
these procedures on my web site since I bet a lot of other people are going to
be
confused by the manual not giving totally acurate advice.  My favorite tip from
the
Haynes manual?  "Refitting is the reverse of removal."

adrian