Free to a good home....

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Free to a good home....
From: Thecarguru@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:19:23 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello everyone.
>From time to time we must make decisions that hurt a little, and this is one I
must make. My parts car is no longer welcome at my Grandfathers house. It has
no title, no tags, and no serious rust. I really wanted to keep the quarter
panels and rockers for possible future need, but now I have no choice but to
either give it to a good home or send it to the scrapper. It has not been
wrecked in the back end,or quarters.Some minor damage to the front,
floorboards are dented, but not rusty. The battery area is even intact. In
some ways it should have been the fixer....it is stripped of nearly everything
that can be unbolted. I can bring the car anywhere within six hours drive time
from Seattle.No hurry, they just want it out by springtime.
Sorry to use the list this way, but this was the only place I could think to
ask. Please let me know if you have any interest or know of anyone who might.
Thanks
Gary
75 Midget(s)