RE: Libre Wheel Pic

To: "'hello39@IDT.NET'" <hello39@idt.net>
Subject: RE: Libre Wheel Pic
From: Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:57:52 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Try this link, I don't have a pic, but this Fiat site does:
http://www.applemotors.com/racept.htm

They are only available used, however for Sprites they are typically
around $350-450 a set.  The correct color scheme should be a polished
lip and a gunmetal grey center.  I couldn't wait to install them so mine
are just painted silver