Spridget FAQ

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spridget FAQ
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:43:58 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'll try again - I have only had one response to this (thanks Greg). Maybe
it
slipped through unnoticed. Maybe there just isn't any interest?

I volunteered to compile and maintain a spridget FAQ that will be hosted
by the SOL site (presuming they agree as I expect).

What I ask of the list is that suggestions of questions to be included be
emailed directly to me. You don't have to suggest an answer, just the
question.

By definition this should be a question that pops up every now and again.

Other questions that provide very useful answers may be appropriate too.

I'm prepared to have a go at initial answers to question if you don't
provide
an answer. A perfectly acceptable answer may be a pointer to a URL article
or a book reference (the later will be augmented by a precis).

I'd also like volunteers to act as proof readers/technical checkers to
provide
feedback on interim editions of the FAQ.

You can also send me email to say you like, dislike, or couldn't care less
about the idea of a list spridget FAQ.

Mike