Re: Spridget FAQ

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: Spridget FAQ
From: "theonees" <theonees@worldonline.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:40:15 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

My name is Theo Neeskens. I live in the Netherlands and I have a 1963
Midget mk1a. I have been reading this list for the last couple of months.
There where a LOT of messages about wheels and tires a while ago. Maybe a
summary of that is something for a FAQ?

Theo Neeskens
1963 Midget mk1a with stock 1275
1994 Fiat Punto 90ELX

> From: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Spridget FAQ
> Date: woensdag 28 oktober 1998 19:43
>
> I'll try again - I have only had one response to this (thanks Greg).
Maybe