Re: Turn Signal & other electrical Problems

To: Bob Frato <bobfrato@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signal & other electrical Problems
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 20:07:21 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Bob,

It sounds like a wire is out of position in a light.  It could even be under
the dash in the panel lights.  I would start by pulling all the wires off the
parking lamps one by one to see if the condition clears.  Try it after you
remove each wire.  Eventually you will find it.  They are on with bullet
connectors and should easily be removed.  when the condition clears that's the
one.  I would bet it is in the back tail lights,  It was a little confusing
when I did my new wiring harness too.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby