Turn Signal & other electrical Problems

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Turn Signal & other electrical Problems
From: Bob Frato <bobfrato@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:12:01 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I can't seem to get the turn signals to work properly on my Bugeye.  At the
moment, when the indicator is turned to one side, all the lights (all four
4 turnsignal, license, and panel lamps) except the headlights flash, when
flicked to the other side nothing happens.  I've checked the flasher unit
connections and they're correct.  I have the turn signal green wire hooked
up to the fuse A4 fuse connection and the other two green wires connected
to the other terminal A4.  When connected in this configuration, I get all
the lights flashing incorrectly and the wiper and fan motors don't work,
but if I connect all three green wires to the fuse a4 terminal the motors
work.  I've checked the fuses and they checkout fine

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Bob