Roller High Lift Rockers

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Roller High Lift Rockers
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:56:22 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers:

The newest Mini Mania flyer has a "High Lift Roller Rocker" assembly
advertised.  They don't say what the lift is but I believe that I have
seen it before and it was a 1.5 to 1 lift.  The original rockers are
1.3 to 1 so I have been told.  I am wondering if the lighter aluminum
roller rockers with the higher lift would gain me a few horses on a
stock 1275. The only other mod is K & N's with stub stacks inside the
stock housings and very slightly modified SU's.  Ideas and thoughts?

Thanks

--
Mark
70 MG Midget