Re: [Fwd: JSmyth007@aol.com: Fwd: Print & Keep..you may need it !]

To: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: JSmyth007@aol.com: Fwd: Print & Keep..you may need it !]
From: David Miles <davemiles2son@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:44:40 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If this were true, all those people who don't even show up would still
be driving legally, instead of having fines, points and suspended
sentences.  I checked with ADOT today and at least here in Arizona, this
will gain you nothing.  I also called my insurance company, California
Casualty, and they said the same.  Why did I bother?  Teenagers on my
policy:^(((  Need I explain further?  In my opinion, the original author
is full of ****.

Dave

--
Dave Miles
F.A.I.R.--Foundation for Animals In Risk