'69 Sprite in Raleigh junkyard

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '69 Sprite in Raleigh junkyard
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 98 17:09:19 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
  FYI for those in the Raleigh NC area...
  Today I say what's left of a '69 Sprite in the 'Cheap John's U-Pull-It'
on US70 East of Raleigh/Garner. (Ser# HAN9U/77163G for you Eng-in-ears.) ;-)
  No motor or windshield, tranny tailshaft gone, wheels off, dash laying
in the weather (didn't look close).
  It did have brakes, shocks, rear axle assy, doors, trunklid.  And there
were a couple of interesting looking mag wheels; looked like the old
Appliance "WireMag" style, but need clean and paint and lugs.
  I didn't ask about it, but their prices seem to be pretty good.

  There was also a complete(?) '69ish(?) MGB with wire wheels.
     Ed in NC