Re: Amy's car in BC mag

To: ltturner@cococo.net
Subject: Re: Amy's car in BC mag
From: billwalters2@juno.com (William M Walters)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 22:32:36 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Is there any way we could see the picture you guys keep talking about?
I've tried for the last two days to find a place that carries that
magazine.  No luck.  Could we get these pictures that show up in mags
printed in PDLJMPR?  I was at SR'98 and would really enjoy seeing the
pictures.  Maybe you could talk the photographers into releasing the pics
to PDLJMPR for us all to see. :o)  I never found the issue of Classic Car
that reportedly had pics. :o(

Bill Walters