Re: Amy's car in BC mag

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, billwalters2@juno.com
Subject: Re: Amy's car in BC mag
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 10:27:54 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Point your Web browser to:  http://www.britishcar.com/mag/sub.html  and fill
out the form.  British Car will be delivered to your door.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In a message dated 11/4/98 6:47:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Lancer7676@aol.com writes:

<< billwalters2@juno.com writes:

 << I've tried for the last two days to find a place that carries that
  magazine.   >>

 Same here!!!  Everyone out here in the boonies use Magazine services to stock
 their magazine counters and they all have the same mags.  Here in redneck
 country I can get 10 different 4-wheel drive mags, or fishing and hunting
 mags,  or dirt bike mags, but nothing relating to sports cars and certainly
 not BC.

 --David