RE: PCV function

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: RE: PCV function
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:02:52 -0800
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have no idea, but..  I just had to do a valve job on my '89 Isuzu
Amigo. All four exhaust valves were badly burnt. ( they looked square.)
no compression at all. And ... when I removed the oil filler cap, the
motor would die. Serious suction in the crank case. It tried to eat the
rag I was holding the oil filler cap with.
 Once I did the valve job, all is normal. The motor runs fine with or
with out the oil filler cap.

I have no idea why??   I'd love to know.