Fix your broken Mirror ---yes yes yes

To: "SPRIDGETS" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fix your broken Mirror ---yes yes yes
From: "Mostyn" <mostyn_f@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:16:48 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have had my bug eye for 14 years this Dec. It is a 59 that used to belong
to a friend of mine. Found it in his back yard and have been working on it
ever since. Started driving it on the road in October.

One of the most frustrating thing that I have run into is the broken mirror
glass in the little rear view mirror. You all know you can't find the
@#$@%&**#@    right thickness.

Well !!!!!!

There is a fix I found at the local Kragen auto parts store. It is called
FIX A MIRROR and is made by Enviro Motive  stock # EM 794  The company that
makes it is Green Island Research, Inc.  Lake Park, FL 33403

 It is a plastic that is thin enough to cut with scissors and looks almost
as good as the original and costs about $6 for enough to do 3 or 4 mirrors.
Cut it, peel off the protectant and install it.

works great.

Mostyn
AN5L/8625