Re: Fix your broken Mirror ---yes yes yes

To: mostyn_f@email.msn.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fix your broken Mirror ---yes yes yes
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 02:26:49 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-11-06 17:01:38 EST, mostyn_f@email.msn.com writes:

<< ne of the most frustrating thing that I have run into is the broken mirror
 glass in the little rear view mirror. You all know you can't find the
 @#$@%&**#@    right thickness.

Oh heck, that's an easy one.  Moss sells the  repro mirror which is
surprisingly close to the original.  Of course you have to buy the whole unit
including the stem and baking....but hey, if it eases your frustration it's
worth it isn't it?  Hate to say it...but I think sports n Classic in Darien.
Ct. may have the replacment glass.  Think I saw a whole box of them in their
basement last month.    If you call...ask for Alex.   He's new and is very
willing to help.  Everyone else has been jaded and will most likely tell you
you have to buy the whole unit....same as moss.   Usual disclaimers.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj