Re: More Sprite Rush Pictures

To: lmyer@probe.net
Subject: Re: More Sprite Rush Pictures
From: billwalters2@juno.com (William M Walters)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:56:28 -0500
Cc: billwalters2@juno.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My apologies to Les and the new staff of PDLJMPR.  I wasn't thinking of
file sizes when I asked for more pics.  I should have realized though,
that the best way to access these pics was as Amy Turner suggested "
Visit individual sites".  I downloaded the multitude of pics from PDLJMPR
and made a personal travelling show of them.  The file was huge (6
discs).  I never dreamed that anyone else would have as many pics as I
do.
I would never want anything to happen to PDLJMPR that could cause a
problem.  That site is at the top of my "favorites" list and I don't
think I've missed a word of it in the last 18 months or so.  Keep up the
good work!

Bill Walters