Re: Rear axle ratios, 5.375:1

To: spriteguy@juno.com
Subject: Re: Rear axle ratios, 5.375:1
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 00:44:05 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Matt,

This is a ratio that was found in some early series II Morris cars with
the 803 OHV engine.  It will fit a Spridget OK but what would you use
your car for then?  Stump pulling?

Might be good for autocross though, then you could avoid first gear.

Paul Asgeirsson
Morriservice
9123 N Clarendon Ave
Portland OR 97203-2750