Re: first post, 948 question

To: <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: first post, 948 question
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:01:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For me it was for umph, and there is a tremendous amount more.  I resisted
changing for a while (the purist in me), but finally caved a few months
back and glad I did.  Parts availability for the 948 seemed to be fine,
actually.  I will always keep that 948 around, but the 1275 has made the
car a much more enjoyable all around ride.

----------
> From: Epstein73@aol.com
> To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: first post, 948 question
> Date: Wednesday, November 11, 1998 4:29 PM
>
> Hello list!
> I have yet to buy my first Sprite, but what I am looking for is a 59 MK1.
> would really like to run it with a stock 948cc.  I have seen that many
have
> upgraded to the
> 1275.  Is this due to parts availability or just for the extra umph?  Any
> leads on a cheap project 59 MK1 in the east?  I am experienced with the
MIG,