Re: first post, 948 question

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: first post, 948 question
From: Epstein73@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:12:30 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
List,
Thanks for all the encouragement.  I want an MK1 for a weekend 'bout town car.
Based on what you guys are telling me I think the 948cc is going to be fine.
What is the deal with disc brakes though? (please pardon my ignorance, new to
the scene) Is this a bolt on deal from a later model or an aftermarket kit?
While I am not too particular about going fast, I would definetely be
interested in some increased stopping power.  In my opinion, stopping power is
MUCH more important than going power.
Thanks so much,
Dan Morris
(wannabee extraordinaire)