Re: Hella horns (I know! yippee!)

To: jchurch@exis.net
Subject: Re: Hella horns (I know! yippee!)
From: Epstein73@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:23:24 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
These horns are German, like my Volkswagens.  I have a hella horn in my 64
Transporter and it is pretty good.  Loud and has a good little car sound.  But
I have a couple questions.  Are these the Hella Fanfare horns that you are
talking about?  These are mounted on the bumper and come in right and left.
They are in heavy chrome casings and have a port in the front.  These are a
really neat accessory.  Hook me up with that catalog info!
Dan Morris