Spridget monthly publications?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget monthly publications?
From: Epstein73@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 02:02:42 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Another new kid question:
Are there any monthy publications that pertain to the American Sprite/Midget
fanbase?  I have looked at a British MG magazine, but it seemed to cater to
more modern MG's and all of the advertising didn't apply to this side of the
ocean.  What's the verdict?  I just need something to chew on while I am still
without an MK1.  I am drooling....
Dan Morris (wanabee)
PS. I have already devoured the contents of all of the spridget web pages I
could find and have them bookmarked in anticipation of future updates. But, I
think I might be mentally ill.... :)