Re: bugeye's name

To: carolien@coastalnet.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: bugeye's name
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 00:53:08 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 11/16/98 7:54:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carolien@coastalnet.com writes:

<< I was thinking
 of getting a personalized license plate. Since I am from Holland, I was
 thinking about " kikkeroog" (which means frogeye in Dutch). My husband was
 luke warm on it;I'm not sure,so... >>

Hi Carol,
Sorry to say, but I agree with Jack.  Nobody but you and a few Dutch tourists
to the Carolinas, would get it's meaning.  But in retrospect, I guess
"personal"  license plates mean just that!  It's your choice to do what
pleases you, not anyone else.  heck go for it!

george MG NOT marinos
Sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj