Re: bugeye's name

To: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>, "majordome" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: bugeye's name
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:55:52 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just for the heck of it I checked the California data base and found the
following:

130 plates with "BUGI" (included my bugiiis)
22 plates with "BUGEYE"
29 plates with "FROGI"
1 plate with "FROGEYE" (only one possible)
1 plate with "BUGAYE" (for an old sailor)
1 plate with "RIBBIT"
1 plate with "RIVIT"
3 plates with "MYBUGI"

"KIKKER", "HISBUGI" and  "HERBUGI" are available.

Larry Miller