(Clarifying my situation) Removing tie rod end ball joints

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Clarifying my situation) Removing tie rod end ball joints
From: Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com (Dave Vrba)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:44:33 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
     Hello Listers:
     I need to clarify my situation on removing the tie rod end ball
     joints.  I do not need guidance on how to get the ball joints out of
     the steering arm but on how to get the outer ball joint off the
     threaded tie rod end.  The ball joint connection at the steering arm
     was relatively easy to disconnect.

     But I can't get the nut or the ball joint assembly loose.  This is why
     I'd asked about reverse threads etc. in previous post.  This would
     probably explain the "wobbly" condition it stated also.  With the ball
     joint loose from the steering arm, everything is pretty wobbly.

     Hope this clarifies my request for help.

     Dave '62 MKII Sprite
     Dublin, CA
     HAN6L14083