Re: (Clarifying my situation) Removing tie rod end ball joints

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Dave Vrba" <Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com>
Subject: Re: (Clarifying my situation) Removing tie rod end ball joints
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:18:58 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I had the same problem on one side of my '74 Midget ( the other side came
off sweetly) and no amount of any penetrating oil or heat would take it off.
The tie rod itself finally twisted off and it cost me $122 US to buy a new
one.  Sorry to let you hear this, but it could be.....
Geoff Branch '74 MIdget "Yellow Peril"