Found in swap sheet

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Found in swap sheet
From: jphender@soli.inav.net
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:55:32 -0600 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I saw this ad in a local swap sheet.  I haven't seen the car, but would go
look for an interested list member:

*****
'61 Austin Healy Sprite MKII for restoration complete.  213th production
model for over 44,000, non running, but solid no. 5 condition $1900.
*****
I can't interpret this for you.  I don't know what no. 5 condition is.
YMMV etc. etc.

Location is Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA.  It probably won't sell very fast.
Sprites are notoriously bad for plowing, and we keep getting our overalls
caught on the damn shifter!  Besides, it's getting cold and colder!

 Jim Henderson

'69 Sprite MKIV HAN9U78817G