Yesterday's Stupid Question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Yesterday's Stupid Question
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:29:43 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I received lot's of suggestions on how to solve the problem of keeping the
crankshaft pulley bolt in place.

That is not what I was really looking for.

I want to know how this stupid washer that you get when you order the lock
washer for the bolt, is supposed to work.

This washer is cupped and looks like a smaller version of the oil thrower on
the timing chain.

Someone must have gotten this thing before and determined how it is supposed
to work.

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Starting to look like a Bugeye)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Undergoing a body transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis