Re: questions about Sebring Sprites (boring if you don't care about hist

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Subject: Re: questions about Sebring Sprites (boring if you don't care about historical stuff
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:20:00 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, it is possible it was the original prototype Speedwell GT (pg 53
in "Spritely Years") but this is not a factory car but rather Speedwell
which was an aftermarket tuning company.

Some of the Sebring Sprites
also had a similar GT body (some alloy by Williams and Pritchard, some
alloy by Peels, some fibreglass), others had the standard body. It is
quite complex and best understood by reading "Spritely Years" anyhow.

There is a Sebring Sprite Register in the book. A quick check doesn't
show that particular car.

The book is a terrific read as well as valuable reference material.

Mike