Re: questions about Sebring Sprites (boring if you don't care about hist

To: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>, "Daniel Thompson" <dthompso@total.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: questions about Sebring Sprites (boring if you don't care about historical stuff
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 19:51:31 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
BUD’S #59 SPEEDWELL SPRITE
Now you can own & drive one of the fastest Sprites in VARA. This fast,
beautifully prepared, racecar comes complete, ready to race, with many
spares. This car has documented race history back to 1965 & all log books.
It has the original steel bonnet and a genuine, 1966 Joe Huffaker, Sr.
built, 948cc race engine. The car is currently configured to race in VARA’s
D Production class with the following equipment; Speedwell “Monza”
fiberglass bonnet, Tom Colby prepared 1380cc race engine, in fact everything
in the Speedwell catalog is on this extensively prepared, fully developed,
racing vehicle! Over $40,000.00 invested, it can be yours for $20,000.00
310/450-1287 Bud Byrnes  CA