DCOE jetting survey

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DCOE jetting survey
From: Kroyell@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 22:06:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All

Lately I've noticed a lot of postings about the Weber DCOE carb. and it
sparked an idea. Since I also have one on my 72 I am always looking for ideas
on making it run better. What I would like to do is take a survey of the
members of the list using DCOE's and what there jetting is as well as any
advice in the matter. I have read much of what has been written on these fine
carb's but find "real peoples" experience to be valuable. I also have found it
impossible to get parts locally and the mail order places I've dealt with have
a no return policy, making the testing process a little pricey . So if all
those interested would E-mail me with info on the state of tune of their
engine and the jetting I will compile it and post it back to the list.

Please send response to yorkus@aol.com. This will help me keep them straight
from the normal list mail.

Cheers
1972 Midget "The Baby Car"